General Terms and Conditions
1. This Site is secured by International copyright treaties. The site could be used only for personal and non-commercial use only unless specified to do otherwise by THINKGAZER.
3. THINKGAZER may edit, observe the quality of content, restrict or remove any content without prior notice in its sole discretion.
4. In order to raise customer sales and satisfaction, THINKGAZER categorizes products into different categories (such as “Most Popular, “Recent additions”, “Top selling” etc.). The sellers on accepting this General Terms hereby grant THINKGAZER the right to carry out such categorization upon THINKGAZER’s sole judgment.
5. THINKGAZER assures the privacy of all its users and shall never sell, share or use the personal information you provide for any illegitimate purpose or disclose it to anyone. Information that you provide during account creation is solely used to enhance your website experience and for troubleshooting purposes.
6. THINKGAZER may terminate this license for the use of website, at any time, without any prior notice, if any breach is found in any of these general terms and conditions of use. You must destroy all information that you acquired from the site, upon termination.
1. All information on the Site is copyrighted proprietary material of THINKGAZER and may not be copied, replicated, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior permission of THINKGAZER. THINKGAZER and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, registered design, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information of THINKGAZER. Obscuring or removing any copyrighted material leads to revoking of the license of the user.
Logos, slogans, trademarks of THINKGAZER, whether registered or unregistered may not be used without THINKGAZER’s explicit written consent to do so.
In view of using the site, the members hereby agree to:
● Provide accurate, valid and current personal details such as name, billing address, email address etc for registration purpose.
● Maintain the privacy of your passwords and identification.
● You are responsible for all your activities under your member ID.
● THINKGAZER may provide user-interactive areas such as blogs, tweets etc. You are solely responsible for what you post on these platforms and THINKGAZER shall have no liability for content and consequences of what you post.
● THINKGAZER may terminate or deactivate the membership of any person or entity for any reason at any time without notice.
This agreement is governed by Estonian law, excluding conflict of law principles. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement must be brought in a state or federal court located in Estonia and both parties yield to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Don’ts of Content uploading or posting
1. You are solely responsible for what you post or communicate via the website. You hereby agree not to upload or transmit any content that:
· Is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, abusive, racist, pornographic, defamatory, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to THINKGAZER or other users of the Site.
· Discloses personal information and data of any other person.
· Infringes the rights of any third party or violates any law, rule, or regulation.
· Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
· Spam the site with unauthorized advertisement of other products/services or any off-topic comments.
2. THINKGAZER reserves the right to edit or remove content that violates the aforementioned terms.
3. THINKGAZER does not claim ownership of the content you post on the Site and the contents shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis.
MEMBER‘S RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
Rights and Obligations of the Seller
1. Members may upload content for which they have copyright claim.
2. Members on uploading content shall abide that their product is in compliance with the General Terms and are not in infringement of any other property and shall have proper license for the use of the product.
3. Sellers may not upload product that are in breach with the international or domestic law or regulation.
4. Sellers are not allowed to post or upload content that are found to be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or contain any software viruses, malware etc.
5. A backup of uploaded product must be kept by the sellers. THINKGAZER does not keep the seller’s file backup.
Rights and obligations of the Buyer
1. Buyer may not use the product in a manner that violates the intellectual property of any other party.
2. Buyer may not reverse engineer any product and must follow all the terms of licensing associated with the product.
3. Buyer may download the product and use it in compliance with the license terms after the payment of applicable license fee for any product.
LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SELLER, THINKGAZER AND THE BUYER
General Terms of Licensing
1. License is Non-Transferable. "Non-transferable" as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, Content or the right to use Content. You may however, make a one-time transfer of Content to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to print and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Content subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Buyer, on payment of license fee for the product, shall acquire a license in accordance with the terms and conditions of this section. Any license rights relating to the Product are contingent upon the transfer of money (except for the free products) from the buyer to THINKGAZER. All license rights terminate immediately and without notice if a sale is reversed for any reason.
- Seller shall specify the licensing conditions upon uploading their content on the site. If he does not indicate any licensing conditions in his posting, terms of Royalty Free license shall be applicable.
- All licenses of the products are non-transferrable. Buyers do not own any product and are only licensed to use it in accordance with terms and conditions of the applicable license.
- When a product is returned, the license to use the product is revoked immediately. Product obtained by means of theft or fraudulent activity of any kind is not granted a license.
- THINKGAZER shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications made to the content or due to the context in which you use the content.