Royalty Free License
1. Product may not be sold, given, or assigned to another person or entity in the form it is downloaded from the Site.
2. The Buyer’s license to Product in this paragraph is strictly limited to Incorporated Product. Any use or republication, including sale or distribution of Product that is not Incorporated Product is strictly prohibited. For illustration, approved distribution or use of Product as Incorporated Product includes, but is not limited to:
- as rendered still images or moving images; resold as part of a feature film, broadcast, or stock photography;
- as purchased by a game’s creators as part of a game if the Product is contained inside a proprietary format and displays inside the game during play, but not for users to re-package as goods distributed or sold inside a virtual world;
- as Product published within a book, poster, t-shirt or other item;
- as part of a physical object such as a toy, doll, or model.
3. If you use any Product in software products (such as video games, simulations, or VR-worlds) you must take all reasonable measures to prevent the end user from gaining access to the Product. Methods of safeguarding the Product include but are not limited to:
- using a proprietary disc format such as Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, etc.;
- using a proprietary product format;
- using a proprietary and/or password protected database or resource file that stores the product data;
- encrypting the product data.
4. Without prejudice to sub paragraphs 1-3, the Seller grants to the Buyer who purchases license rights to product and uses it solely as Incorporated Product a non-exclusive, worldwide, license in any medium now known or hereinafter invented to:
- reproduce, post, promote, license, sell, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, or transmit for promotional and commercial purposes
- use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in the Product in connection with Seller material;
- use the name and likeness of any individuals represented in the Product only in connection with your material.
5. Absent a written grant of rights greater than that contained in “Royalty Free License” section, all other rights or sub-divisions of rights generally included in copyright are excluded from this license and remain the property of Seller.
6. The resale or redistribution by the Buyer of any Product, obtained from the Site is expressly prohibited unless it is an Incorporated Product as licensed above.
2D assets hereby referred as contents, which including images, footages, editorials, music, templates etc.
Images: means photographs, vectors, drawings, graphics, etc.
Music: musical compositions, recordings, sounds in all formats.
Footages: moving images, animations, films, videos and other AV presentations, video elements, templates, graphics packs, motion design projects excluding still images.
Visual contents: all the above means.
1. Use without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget
2. Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively "Merchandise"), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationary, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
3. In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
4. Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
1. Use in multimedia productions, films, websites, social media etc.
1. Music License grants you the non-exclusive right to synchronize Music in a Production
License for Products that are offered for free download
A product which is offered as a free download shall be chosen by the Seller.