- THINKGAZER is a digital media market for 2D and 3D assets and community for artists and designers. Our aim is to create an open, constructive and friendly marketing environment where designers could sell their products and buyers could purchase them. For maintaining such an environment, we require the members to follow certain rules.
- As already mentioned in our General Terms and Conditions, seller can upload only products for which he or she has copyright license. We take copyright infringement and breaching issues very seriously. Also we do not support adult or violent content on THINKGAZER.
- If you believe that any content violates copyright or other intellectual property rights please use the procedure described below to report a breach.
I. If any infringement is noticed, then you may contact THINKGAZER with a written communication that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of an authorized person who claims an infringement of his or her product.
- Identification of the material that has been infringed. The identification has to be with submitted with sufficient detail such as the product name, user name and the URL of the content on THINKGAZER.com.
- A statement of consent that the information in the notification is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that the notifier is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
II. To report an intellectual property infringement please contact:
E Residency Hub,
III. If you have any questions or comments about intellectual property rights or the content policy at THINKGAZER, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org